There are 58 owner complaints spread out over 5 years, but the most belong to the 2012.
This generation ranks 25th in reliability out of 33 overall Subaru generations.
This generation has been recalled 15 times. It's also part of 1 investigations and has 283 TSBs.
- steering power steering warning light in the 2016 Impreza at 2500 miles
- engine sudden unintended acceleration in the 2012 Impreza at 25472 miles
- transmission not shifting properly in the 2012 Impreza at 67685 miles
- engine excessive oil usage in the 2013 Impreza at 13691 miles
- body / paint paint is chipping in the 2015 Impreza at 9 miles
- steering steering locks while driving in the 2015 Impreza at 186 miles