There are 63 owner complaints spread out over 5 years, but the most belong to the 2011.
This generation ranks 17th in reliability out of 33 overall Subaru generations.
This generation has been recalled 29 times. It's also part of 1 investigations and has 390 TSBs.
- lights headlights keep burning out in the 2011 Legacy at 56769 miles
- transmission excessive noise in the 2013 Legacy at 70000 miles
- lights headlights stop working in the 2010 Legacy at 66795 miles
- engine excessive oil consumption in the 2013 Legacy at 42500 miles
- engine acceleration hesitancy in the 2014 Legacy at 11450 miles
- seat belts / air bags passenger ab frequently fails to come on in the 2010 Legacy at 24000 miles