Rust and Corrosion Problems
OK, maybe it's not fair to pick on cold-weather vehicles for having corrosion problems, but the problem is much deeper than rotted body panels.Continue reading article "Rust and Corrosion Problems"
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.Continue
Where Body Complaints Happen
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- wind noise in the 2015 Legacy
- paint chipped in the 2018 Crosstrek
- hood flew up in the 2006 B9 Tribeca
- poor pant job in the 2016 Forester
- paint chipping on hood and front of car in the 2008 Impreza
- subframe rust in the 2002 Legacy
- poor quality paint in the 2014 Outback