Legacy and Outback Headlights Burn Out
Headlight bulbs in the Outback and Legacy have a notoriously short life. Is it a problem with the bulb? Or is there a deeper electrical problem at work?…
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.
Where Lights Complaints Happen
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- 2011 Outback premature headlight burn out 22 (100%)
- 2011 Legacy headlights keep burning out 16 (73%)
- 2014 Outback headlights burn out 9 (41%)
- 2010 Legacy headlights stop working 8 (36%)
- 2010 Outback lights burning out 8 (36%)
- 2011 Outback bulbs burning out 8 (36%)
- 2012 Outback front lights keep burning out with very difficult access 7 (32%)
Recent Lights News
There's a lot of news out there, but not all of it matters. We try to boil down it to the most important bits about things that actually help you with your car problem. Interested in getting these stories in an email? Signup for free email alerts over at CarComplaints.com.