Legacy and Outback Headlights Burn Out
Headlight bulbs in the Outback and Legacy have a notoriously short life. Is it a problem with the bulb? Or is there a deeper electrical problem at work?…Continue reading article "Legacy and Outback Headlights Burn Out"
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.Continue
Where Lights Complaints Happen
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- premature headlight burn out in the 2011 Outback
- headlights keep burning out in the 2011 Legacy
- headlights burn out in the 2014 Outback
- headlights stop working in the 2010 Legacy
- lights burning out in the 2010 Outback
- bulbs burning out in the 2011 Outback
- front lights keep burning out with very difficult access in the 2012 Outback
Subaru Outback owners are seeing red. Well, technically they're not seeing anything and that's the problem.
keep reading article "Does the Outback Have a Visibility Problem?"
Subaru Outback owner Kathleen O’Neill filed a lawsuit after allegedly experiencing numerous failures of exterior lighting, especially the headlights. The lawsuit says O’Neill purchased a new 2011 Subaru Outback and by the end of 2011, the left front headlight had failed followed by the right headlight in February 2012.…