Can Subaru dashboards handle the heat? A class-action lawsuit says 2005-2009 Legacy and Outback dashboards melt into a pile of sticky, shiny goo when exposed to heat and humidity.Continue reading article "Melting Dashboards"
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.Continue
Where Interior Complaints Happen
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- bluetooth connectivity not working in the 2015 Forester
- touchscreen radio freezes up and will not operate in the 2017 Outback
- gps not working properly in the 2016 Outback
- radio will not turn off in the 2018 Outback
- radio not working properly in the 2015 Outback
- voice recognition does not work in the 2015 Forester
- blind spot monitor not functioning in the 2015 Outback
Subaru is issuing a recall for some loose knee guards that are there to provide additional protection for drivers wearing their seat belts in a crash.
keep reading article "New Knee Guards Won’t Help You in a Crash"
The 2017 Subaru Legacy and Outback vehicles are equipped with knee guard brackets that may not be properly attached to the steering beam assemblies.…
Being able to see the road clearly is one the cornerstones to a successful day of driving.
That's probably why some Legacy and Outback owners are so fed up with their dashboards.
A proposed class-action lawsuit says the dashboards were made with a defective material that fails in high heat or sunlight. It melts, becomes shiny, and creates a strong glare off the windshield.…keep reading article "Blinding Dashboard Glare Lawsuit"